SHARP REDESIGNS AUTHORIZED INTEGRATOR PROGRAM (AIP) FOR MFP DEALER NETWORK
The redesigned program is now tiered, allowing dealers to grow with the program.
MAHWAH, NJ, October 12, 2012 – Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA), a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, has re-launched its Authorized Integrator Program (AIP) originally introduced in 2009. The AIP is designed to help the Sharp dealer community better leverage the power of Sharp OSA® technology to help grow their market share. The combination of integrated solutions and custom development allows the AIP dealer the greatest flexibility in helping customers improve workflow and better manage costs.
The new AIP program has been redesigned to allow more dealers access to the AIP applications and reward those who make a strong commitment to applying Sharp technology to help meet their customer’s business needs. A major benefit of the program is that all dealers can now join and gain access to the AIP Suite of Sharp OSA-developed applications. Since the re-launch of the program at the SIICA National Dealer Meeting in July, membership has grown by 35%. The currently available AIP Applications are:
- E-mail Connector – Scan to e-mail messages take on the identity of the authenticated user who sent it, rather than unknown sources, and the scanned e-mails appear in the sender’s sent messages folder.
- MyFolder Connector – Supported Sharp MFPs now become a convenient way to scan and save routine hardcopy documents to any network share through a seamless integration to Microsoft® Active Directory.
- Portal Connector – allows users to scan to Microsoft® SharePoint directly from Sharp OSA-enabled MFPs with a simple user interface.
- Sharp OSA NST Trial Software – This free 90-day trial version of Sharp OSA Network Scanner Tool (NST) enables customers to seamlessly integrate their PC and Sharp MFP for simplified scanning and printing, helping eliminate time-consuming steps of document processes.
- MX-SW100 Print Release Software – MX-SW100 Print Release Software is a server based print release solution for small to medium sized businesses or a workgroup within an enterprise, providing convenience and security while helping to reduce waste.
The AIP now has three levels of enrollment: AIP Basic, AIP, and AIP Pro. All levels have access to online resources, training and marketing support; in addition, the AIP and AIP Pro levels have access to Sharp-funded ProSolutions training. ProSolutions, a two-day workshop offered by the Business Technology Association, provides access to proven strategic sales methodology along with help on account planning and sales team development.
Sharp sponsors these regional training sessions four to five times per year. Qualified AIP dealers are encouraged to send a representative from executive management, sales management and solution specialists to participate as a team.
"Our dealer network is very important to us and we want to help make them as successful as possible," said Karen Jackson, Senior Product Manager, Applications & Partner Programs. "We’ve reconfigured the AIP program, building on its successes and extending its benefits to a broader network of dealers. Through these changes, we hope to better engage our dealer community in order to help both current and future dealers reach and exceed their business goals."
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America is a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, the U.S. sales and marketing subsidiary of Sharp Corporation, Osaka, Japan. For more information about the complete line of Sharp workgroup document systems, contact Sharp Electronics Corporation, Sharp Plaza, Mahwah, N.J., 07495-1163. For online product information, visit www.sharpusa.com/documents.
# # #
About Sharp Electronics Corporation
Sharp Electronics Corporation is the U.S. subsidiary of Japan's Sharp Corporation. Celebrating its 100th year, Sharp is a worldwide developer of one-of-a-kind home entertainment products, appliances, networked multifunctional office solutions, solar energy solutions, LED lighting and mobile communication and information tools. Leading brands include AQUOS® Quattron™ LCD televisions, AQUOS BOARD™ interactive display systems, SharpVision® projectors, Insight® Microwave Drawer® ovens, Notevision® multimedia projectors and Plasmacluster® air purifiers.
For more information about the company, visit Sharp Electronics Corporation at www.sharpusa.com. Become a fan of Sharp at www.facebook.com/SharpBusiness, follow us on Twitter @Sharp_USA and watch us on YouTube.