Engineered for small to mid-size businesses, the FO-IS125N is a new generation all-in-one Document Communication System that allows business users to securely communicate documents the way they want to. Not only can documents be sent to a fax machine but with Sharp's Image SENDER fax-based MFP, documents can easily be sent to e-mail addresses, network folders or FTP sites, so they can be distributed in the most efficient manner. Designed to fit on a filing cabinet, bookcase, or tabletop, the FO-IS125N is an easy-to-operate solution for your document workflow needs.
- More Than a Traditional Business Fax Machine - Laser Fax - Network Scanner - Network Printer - Digital Copier - all-in-one desktop document communication system.
- Sharp Image SENDER Fax-based MFP - Scan documents and send them to the destination you need - e-mail addresses, network folders, FTP sites or fax machines.
- Advanced Network Connectivity - Connect to popular Windows® network environments with auto-switching 10 Base-T / 100 Base TX Ethernet port and TCP/IP, LDAP, POP, SMTP, SMB and FTP protocol support.
- Authorized Transmission Function - Automates the approval process and document delivery of faxes and e-mails to protect companies from unauthorized document distribution.
- Global Address Book - Access your company's LDAP directory to easily look up and send documents to e-mail addresses or fax machines or use its on-board memory to store addresses in the machine itself.
- Semi-automatic Duplex Scanning - Duplex scan key prompts users to flip over duplex originals when scanning them for transmission or copy. Eliminates the need to separate pages at the copier.
- QWERTY Keyboard - Easily enter e-mail addresses and other data on the machine's QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad.
- Network Laser Printer & Digital Copier - Using plain paper laser technology, workgroups can print and copy at speeds up to 12 pages per minute.1
- Advanced Security - With features such as web-based management, user authentication, user control, secure fax release and authorized transmission, the FO-IS125N helps organizations adhere to company and government regulations.