Working with HP Output Server? Sharp has a solution! Sharp multifunction document systems are now certified as Ready for HP Output Server. With the ability to monitor Sharp multifunction document system print jobs from the same consoles as other key IT resources, administrators can be alerted to potential problems and respond before productivity is impacted, minimizing costly downtime.
HP Output Server provides IT Managers with the ability to control and manage print jobs, destinations and queues. Easily create users and groups with defined privileges and preferences.
Sharp multifunction document systems and HP Output Server deliver powerful network printing solutions to your business. With scalable and flexible tools to manage mission-critical environments, you'll be able to meet your business needs more efficiently.
To access these features, simply install the correct template to bring comprehensive print job management to the entire department.
- Provides centralized control and management event monitoring
- Support job tracking and management
- Enable administrators to:
- Create users and groups
- Restrict privileges and preferences
- Create and manage destinations and queues
- Manage jobs (start, stop, pause, move, resubmit)
- View status of all printer devices on the network
- View or edit specific Sharp MFP pages in HP Output Server
- Status page
- Configuration page
- View Sharp MFP jobs and queues
- Tracks the output job through final delivery and reports job status events
- Enables redelivery and failover to alternate devices
- HP Output Server Templates can be downloaded from: