Working with HP Web Jetadmin (WJA) tool? No problem! Sharp's MFPs are now certified as Ready for HP WJA. With the ability to monitor Sharp MFPs from the same consoles as other key IT resources, users can be alerted to potential problems and respond before productivity is impacted, minimizing costly downtime.
Sharp offers IT managers the option to manage network devices through Sharp's easy-to-use Sharp Administration Utility Suite or with HP Web Jetadmin.
Sharp's MFPs and HP Web Jetadmin deliver powerful network printing solutions to your business. With scalable and flexible tools to manage mission-critical environments, you'll be able to meet your business needs more efficiently and more affordably.
HP Web Jetadmin provides IT managers with the ability to monitor TCP/IP networks, display network topologies, correlate and manage events and SNMP traps, monitor network health, and gather performance data.
To access these features simply install the correct Plug-in to bring comprehensive device management to the entire department.
The new HP WJA Plug-ins are available for the following Sharp MFPs:
- AR-M162/M207 series
- AR-M237/M277 series
- AR-M355/M455 series
- AR-M550/M620/M700 series
- AR-BC260 series
- AR-BC320 series
For more information:
- View status of all printer devices on the network
- View or edit specific MFP pages in WJA
- Status page
- Configuration page
- Diagnostics page
- Launch device web page
- Reset options page
- View diagnostic information about devices on the network
- Color coded status
HP WJA Plug-in download options:
- Download the HP WJA Plug-in here (1.5 MB - all devices) with no registration required.
- Visit HP to download the HP Web Jetadmin device plug-in if you are already subscribed to "service for non-hp devices"