Sharp Printer Status Monitor
The Sharp Printer Status Monitor was designed to monitor network devices on a daily basis, so a user can be more productive. With this user-friendly application from Sharp, you remotely look into the printer and specific print job directly from your desktop. This versatile application puts you in control of your print jobs and empowers you with information about your printer before you send the job. Sharp Printer Status Monitor takes the mystery out of printing, telling you if your printer is available and ready for your job. And when finished, it notifies you. It's just another way Sharp makes owning our MFPs a rewarding experience.
- All devices can be monitored from a single console
- Preventative maintenance warnings
- Paper and toner status enable day-to-day planning for refilling supplies
- Color-coded device status
- Icon-based graphical interface
- Device status indication
- Device condition warnings
- Print job completion notification
Download the IT Reference Guide.