Sharp Remote Device Manager (SRDM)
Sharp Remote Device Manager (SRDM) facilitates centralized management of Sharp MFPs and printers as well as 3rd party SNMP-compliant printers and MFPs. Sharp's SRDM is the ideal tool for both IT Administrators and Service Providers to properly manage and monitor their MFP fleets.
For IT Administrators
SRDM assists IT administrators who need to remotely manage and configure Sharp devices on their networks. In addition to being able to monitor a device's status, SRDM obtains valuable information such as paper tray details, toner levels, copy/print/fax output counts, and scan/fax counts. SRDM allows IT administrators to expedite troubleshooting and centrally monitor and manage an organization's MFPs and printers from the SRDM web console.
For Service Providers
Sharp's SRDM brings to service providers a cost-effective way to remotely monitor a customer's devices to increase printer and MFP uptime, decrease loss of productivity, and improve customer satisfaction. Features such as remote firmware upgrades, device setting "cloning", e-mail alerts, and system and usage logs will prove invaluable.
Key Features Include:
- Manual or automated device discovery
- Remote status and consumables monitoring
- Remote security, network, and system configuration
- Remote front panel access for quick user assistance
- Driver distribution to reduce IT support time
- Device cloning for fast device set up
- E-mail notifications to keep IT administrators aware of critical issues
- Firmware updates to minimize deployment time
Sharp also offers the following: