Sharp WHQL Print Drivers
The challenge for IT managers is to deliver an efficient and flexible yet structured printing environment. Sharp ensures all phases of printing are easy, both for IT managers and end-users.
Sharp print drivers are seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Windows® OS and their popular applications such as Microsoft Office® for an excellent printing experience. Specific features are available through a user friendly interface that helps meet each user’s unique output requirements. Most Sharp drivers are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the best printing results.
Key Features Include:
- Simplified print settings and finishing selections to minimize user support
- Color management options to meet each user’s color output needs
- Print to document filing folders for convenient document retention and retrieval
- Job retention to help reduce waste and protect information confidentiality via secured release with a PIN number
- User authentication to ensure only authorized users can access the device
- Watermark to help identify sensitive documents
- Print and send documents at the same time when document is printed.
Sharp also offers the following: