Help improve your organization's productivity, efficiency, and bottom line with the Sharp MX-B400P workgroup laser printer. This new addition to the Sharp Frontier product line provides high performance and professional quality output combined with low cost-per-print operation to help control day-to-day expenses. Built with the same dynamic architecture as Sharp's line of award-winning Frontier MFPs—and sharing common options and supplies with these products—the MX-B400P will integrate easily into your existing workgroup configuration. The MX-B400P produces crisp black and white output at an impressive speed of 40 pages per minute. A high-resolution, color LCD screen with graphical user interface simplifies operations. With the latest Sharp OSA® development platform, integration with network software applications has never been easier. And to help safeguard the confidentiality of your intellectual property, Sharp's industry-leading security suite is second to none.
Read BLI's review of the MX-B400P and MX-C400P and learn why they both won Pick of the Year for 2010.
- Sharp's Latest Features
- Powerful 800 MHz processor
- High resolution, color navigation panel with informative graphical user interface
- Remote Front Panel Control
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports Sharp's award-winning multi-level document and network security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with on-board user manuals
- IEEE-P2600 compliant
- High-Quality Network Printing
- 1200 dpi, 600 dpi
- Standard PCL® 6/PCL 5e, Postscript® 3
- XPS option available
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features including cover page printing, overlay print, and pamphlet print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high quality images page after page.
- Differentiating Functions and Features
- Sharp’s easy-to-use Document Filing System provides a high-capacity 80 GB of hard drive space for fast document storage and retrieval.
- Convenient Direct Printing functionality–direct USB memory, network folder, FTP server, printer’s hard disk drive, embedded web page, and e-mail printing–provides a whole new level of accessibility.
- Print all of the following file types, without needing to use a print driver: PDF, Encrypted PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PostScript®, XPS, TXT, PCL, and PRN.
- The optional space-efficient Inner Finisher not only provides exceptional productivity, but also automates time-consuming tasks such as stapling, sorting, and offset stacking.
- Environmentally-friendly design offers low power consumption, as well as a quick-replace, long-life tri-component supply system, supported by Sharp’s toner recycling program.
- Unique ability to select default supplies messaging and behavior, between service codes or "plain English."
- Versatile Application Integration
The Frontier Series supports 3rd generation Sharp OSA technology, which streamlines document workflow and increases efficiency by allowing users to interact with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp OSA technology uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML, XHTML and SOAP.
- The MX series interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!