With today's accelerated pace of business, you need the ability to respond at a moments notice. Keep your business moving and drive your vision forward with Sharp's versatile MX Monochrome Series. The MX-M620 offers best-in-class features, which allow you to accomplish more in dramatically less time. With powerful scan, copy, print and fax capabilities, these multi-faceted performers will become the heart of your workgroup. And with Sharp's OSA ®Technology you can boost productivity with one-touch access to your business applications right from the LCD display-raising convenience and control to a new level.
Model available in networked and non-networked option.
View VPAT® document outlining Accessibility / Section 508.
- Standard Document Filing - enables users to easily archive documents to the hard drive of the system.
- Standard 40GB Hard Drive - stores approximately 60,000 pages for easy access to frequently used documents.
- 150-Sheet Duplex Single-Pass Document Feeder - allows copying/scanning/faxing of a two-sided original in a single-pass.
- Copy/Print Speed - 62 pages per minute
- Maximum Paper Capacity - 6,600 sheets (with options)
- Scan2 Technology - minimizes paper misfeeds and enhances reliability with scanning speeds up to 65 ipm (images per minute) simplex and 76 ipm duplex.
- Standard Tandem Copy/Print capability - Connect 2 systems over the network and double your productivity!
- 8.9" touch-screen LCD display panel - User-friendly control panel allows you to enter e-mail addresses for efficient distribution of documents.
- Job Build capability - allows up to 10,000 pages to be combined into one document.
- Print Language - PCL5e/PCL6 standard; optional PS3 kit
- Optional Fax and Network Scanning Kits - transform the system into a powerful multi-functional device enabling scan-to-email scan-to-desktop and scan-to-file capabilities. User Authentication allows access to only valid users on the network.
- Optional Advanced Finishing Capabilities - Saddle-stitch finisher with hole punching; two-tray sorting/stapling finisher option as well as a post-sheet inserter finisher are available.