Designed for high-volume production environments, the new MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series document systems deliver lightning-fast output with robust multi-tasking performance, so your workflow never misses a beat. With a standard paper capacity of 3,000 sheets, expandable to 8,050 sheets, the MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series document systems can manage large scale jobs with incredible efficiency. Plus, a flexible paper handling system combined with a wide range of supported media allows these powerful performers to meet the needs of any high-volume production environment from walk-up office environments and corporate data centers to high-volume CRD and service bureaus. For large volume jobs or print jobs, choose from either the 4,500-sheet letter-size triple paper tray or the 4,000-sheet ledger-size triple paper tray—which supports paper weights up to 170 lb. index! For even more flexibility add the optional 500-sheet Auto-Bypass Tray. And with flexible and versatile options from paper feed to finishing, as well as highly customizable software architecture, the Sharp MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series document systems adhere to the principles that have made Sharp the award-winning choice.
View VPAT® document outlining Accessibility / Section 508.
- Maximize Efficiency and Productivity
Operation Panel features highly-visible and graphically intuitive 10.4 (diagonal measure) color LCD touch-screen covering all operations from input to finishing, as well as machine diagnostics
Standard Duplexing Single Pass Feeder with Scan2™ technology; multi-bypass tray has a large 250 original sheet capacity.
True Multi-Tasking with Dual Processing: The MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series feature a 64 bit, multi-tasking controller that delivers copy, fax and print jobs continuously for optimum efficiency.
Online Toner Replenishment: Change on-the-fly toner (replacement of toner cartridge while engine is running).
Developer Cooling Systems: Forced-air cooling system for the developer unit helps prevent excessive heat build-up to keep image quality stable, even in high-volume environments.
Slide-out Components for Easy Maintenance: Design makes it easier for technicians to slide out main units without the need to disassemble the entire machine to adjust or exchange sub-components.
Multiple Finishing Options:
Give your documents a professional appearance with the optional 100-sheet stapler finisher, booklet maker, 3-hole punch, Z-Folding, and post sheet insertion.
Add Style and Versatility: The GBC® in-line punching system with up to six common punching styles provides you with professionally bound finished documents (Available Late Summer '07).
- Document Workflow and Distribution
Convenient USB Support: Scan files directly to a USB device, or simply plug in and print directly without creating network traffic.
ImageSEND™ Technology: ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB memory devices, network folders, and more!
Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
- Versatile Application Integration
- Sharp OSA® technology allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel. A new way of thinking with "power at the panel" for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
- With Sharp OSA technology, the MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series Document Systems become the gateway to providing fast, flexible access to documents and applications-no matter where you are in the office.
- With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA technology can help eliminate redundancy and streamlined workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
- Sharp OSA technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOAP; XML, and XHTML, third-party software developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.
- The MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series supports the Sharp OSA development platform, which streamlines document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the MX-Series LCD panel.
- Interact with critical business applications such as enterprise resource planning software, workflow applications, and more!
- Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp’s innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet expansion kit.
- Safeguard Your Communications
- Account management enables administrators to control access functions (Copy, Scan, Fax, and Print) and to monitor usage.
- Offers confidential printing that requires users to enter a PIN code in order to print a queued document, which makes it easier to comply with healthcare regulations like HIPAA.
- Helps protect your network from unauthorized e-mail communications by supporting SMTPS, FTPS and user authentication, requiring users to login before performing any network scanning operations.
- Offers both built-in and additional hardware/software which allows users to control, access and track usage of each device on the network.