Corporate Accounts - MFPs & Printers
All winning strategies begin the same way: with a good idea. Communicating that idea is paramount to success. That's why businesses and workgroups rely on Sharp digital document systems. With a Sharp multi-functional product, you can generate reports, publish booklets, and create presentations that are high in quality and express professionalism. Now every document will boast the crisp text, clean images, and brilliant colors that are the hallmarks of Sharp—and the showcase for your ideas. Sharp has designed a unique program which provides our customers with every advantage in product selection, service and pricing. Sharp can change the way you to do business.
Sharp's Corporate Account Executives are specialists who understand your organization and serve as your single point of contact to coordinate all your business needs. From a needs analysis of your business objectives, to product selection and pricing, to nationwide installation and service; one systemized approach can manage the entire process. Plus by working directly with Sharp, the process is concise, responsive and efficient. By building a partnership with our customers, we achieve our goals only when our customers achieve their goals.
- Competitive prices for Sharp's full-line of award winning digital equipment, including Digital Copier/ Printers, Color Copiers, and more.
- Flexible acquisition programs including purchase, lease, rental and cost-per-copy.
- Negotiation of nationwide or Agency-wide contracts to maximize your purchasing power and reporting control.
- Premier service and support from Sharp's nationwide network of dealers.
- Centralized billing and service call dispatch through our National Maintenance Program, maximizing the productivity of all your locations.
- Online product catalogs and ordering, where users can place an order, track order status and check pricing 24/7.
- Long-life parts with fewer consumables for more affordable Total Cost of Ownership and reduced environmental impact.
Links to Pertinent Information