Health Care - MFPs & Printers
As a manufacturer of award-winning MFPs, Sharp's philosophy is to provide an open and secure MFP for Health Care Providers who regularly handle confidential patient information. Recognized as one of the leaders in document security, Sharp provides MFPs that help insure that patient records are kept secure and HIPAA compliance is maintained. Both sides of patient insurance cards can be copied or scanned with one push of the button, using Sharp's ID card-shot feature.
Sharp provides real-world solutions that help large health care enterprises, medical offices and clinics control and reduce document-related spending, while improving efficiency and minimizing risk. Sharp OSA applications can enable your organization to improve Health Records Management and Scan, Index and Retrieve Medical Records right from the Sharp MFP front panel. Distributed scanning allows you to virtually eliminate scanning bottlenecks in your records department. By bringing the power of customization closer to the customer, this versatile development platform adds incredible flexibility to Sharp's awarding winning line of MFPs.
Sharp is dedicated to providing you with the responsiveness you demand, along with the high quality Sharp products you have come to expect.
Sharp's Government Account Executives are market specialists who understand the needs of medical offices, independent providers, and clinics. Their role is to serve as your single point of contact to coordinate all your business needs.
- Nationwide coordination of pricing, installation and fleet service.
- Flexible acquisition programs including purchase, lease, rental and cost-per-copy.
- Negotiation of nationwide or Agency-wide contracts to maximize your purchasing power and reporting control.
- Premier service and support from Sharp's nationwide network of dealers.
- Centralized billing and service call dispatch through our National Maintenance Program, maximizing the productivity of all your locations.
- Toner Recycling Program for all Sharp toner cartridges.
Links to Pertinent Information