Designed from the ground up to be a versatile solution for any business that requires an
Open Point-of-Sale System; the Sharp RZ-X650 provides compatibility with industry standard
software and unique environmental requirements. Beginning with its Open POS architecture
using the Microsoft Windows® Embedded POSReady 2009 environment which allows a
business to easily use standard industry solutions or custom applications. With its flexible
hardware design, the RZ-X650 allows for wall or base mounting as well as the ability to easily
add an optional customer display. To provide a good fit and finish, the RZ-X650 offers a cable
management system that ensures vital connections to the system are discrete and not easily
disturbed. Along with all its flexibility, the open architecture RZ-X650 offers the quality and
support you have come to expect from Sharp Electronics!
- Optional external 2X20 customer display - meet a myriad of hospitality, convenience and retail needs.
- Brilliant 15" User Display - LVDS LCD interface (15" Diagonal) for easy order entry.
- Processor - Intel Atom single core processor N270 (1.6 GHz) for near silent operation.
- Microsoft Windows® Embedded - for POSReady 2009 (WEPOS).
- True System Expandability - Standard RS-232, USB and parallel ports, allowing you to add a variety of peripherals.
- 1GB standard memory, expandable to 2GB - Generous standard memory with the ability to expand as your business grows.
- VESA standard mount - compatible for wall mounting