Sharp’s PN-L602B 60” class (60” diagonal) AQUOS BOARD LED Interactive Display System gives you convincing reasons to think BIG – with brilliant color full HD images for greater communication power. Superior collaborative ease with touch-screen convenience. Use it as a digital whiteboard – as a multipurpose business tool with the included Sharp Pen Software™; use it as a data display for presentations, command and control and data viewing; use it as a remote collaboration tool to conduct webinars and video conferences; use it as an interactive signage monitor for wayfinding and other interactive applications. For versatility and performance, there’s never been a better time to think BIG – and think Sharp.
*Screen image simulated.
- Spectacular 60" Class (60" diagonal) Screen - combined with Sharp UV2A photo alignment technology help create brilliant color images with maximum impact.
- Edge-Lit LED Backlight - helps ensure reliable performance, high image quality and low power consumption.
- High Performance Infrared Detection System - with multiple infrared sensors detect touch points with greater accuracy to increase usability and precision. Create work plans, highlight key topics, annotate files and more – and then share marked up documents or print hard copies for future reference.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - with exceptionally low power consumption.
- Intuitive Sharp Pen Software Application - provides new dimension in interactive control. Utilizing the tip of your finger or touch pen you can open and close documents, enlarge or shrink images, even make hard copy printouts. This software is compatible with Windows® 7, enabling you to import Microsoft® Office® documents including PowerPoint® presentations.
- User-Friendly Tool Bar - lets you select a variety of drawing options with a simple tap of an icon.
- Dual Touch Interface - with two fingers, you can easily enlarge, reduce or rotate an image.
- Built-in Library of Backgrounds to use during presentations - includes calendar, to-do list, meeting log, graph paper and action plan. They help make whiteboard presentations more effective because you don’t have to create forms or data templates by hand – you can go straight to the ideas and actions you want to convey.
- Brilliant, Big Screen Images for Digital Signage - for use in public areas like trade show exhibit halls, hotel lobbies and conference areas, airport corridors and retail locations.
- Engineered for 24/7 Commercial Use - provides you with the reliability and durability needed for your business.
- Streamlined Communications via Direct MFP Connection - By connecting the PN-L602B to a Sharp network-connected MFP (multifunction product), documents may be scanned from the MFP and directly imported to the Sharp Pen Software for display on the PN-L602B. Image data can also be saved to a PC or sent to an MFP for printout.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty - covers parts, labor and backlight, in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Extensive Interface Capability - includes as standard interfaces HDMI® input D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) - adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (7W x 2)
- Optional PC - attaches easily to rear of display for an all-in-one interactive display solution. PN-TPCi7W7: Pentium® dual-core whiteboard PC with Windows® 7 Pro.
- Available as a Bundle (PN-L602B-PKG3) - includes PN-L602B display, PN-TPCi7W7 PC, and PN-SR760M rolling cart floor stand.