Sharp’s AQUOS BOARD™ PN-L703B is designed for smooth and effortless communication in a wide range of contexts. The PN-L703B’s touch pens allow several people to write on the same screen at the same time. And Sharp’s Touch Display Link software enables multifaceted wireless communication. Whether in the boardroom or the classroom, Sharp changes the way you communicate.
*Screen image simulated.
- 70" Class (69 - 1/2" Diagonal) Screen Size – Combined with Sharp UV2A photo alignment technology, help create brilliant color images with maximum size and impact.
- 10 Point Multi-Touch/Multi-User System – Recognizing up to 10 points of contact, the PN-L703B allows up to four people to write on the screen at the same time using touch pens or fingers.
- Touch Display Link 2.0 Software – Onscreen content – including handwritten notes and drawings made in real time – can be viewed simultaneously on the AQUOS BOARD and mobile devices such as PCs, tablets and smartphones.
- Touch-Operated Onscreen Display – Allow effortless switching between various input sources without the need of a remote controller.
- Enhanced Anti-Glare and Fingerprint Reduction – Protecting the screen is a specially coated film that works to reduce glare and reflections, and minimize fingerprints on the glass surface.
- Edge Lit LED Backlight – Helps reduce power consumption and helps enhance reliability and legibility of text.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution – From analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty – Covers parts, labor and backlight.
- Built-In 10 Watt per Channel Front Facing Stereo Speakers - Eliminates need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability – Includes as standard interfaces Mini D-sub 15-pin x 2*, HDMI (HDCP and 1080p compatible, PC / AV signal compatible) x 3, 3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 2, Video x 1*, Component video x 1*, DisplayPort (HDCP compatible, PC signal compatible) x 1, LAN port (10Base-T/100Base-TX) x 1.
*Analog PC, video, and component video are switchable (on bottom interface); use the menu to select. Video and component video connections require conversion cable via mini D-sub 15-pin jack.