Introducing a highly responsive touch screen monitor that brings a new dimension of interactive functionality to the workplace. This 20-inch-class (19 1/2" diagonal) touch screen LED back-lit panel delivers full HD resolution with performance-enhancing UV2A technology. Its 10-point multi-touch screen provides extremely quick response for writing and touch gestures. When connected to a device running Windows® 8, the monitor serves as a beautifully intuitive interface.
- Touch screen Capability
- 10-Point Multi-Touch Screen - The LL-S201A is capable of recognizing 10 touch points at once. This expands touch interface applications beyond onscreen writing to include gaming, typing via an onscreen keyboard, playing virtual musical instruments, and more.
- Windows 8 Compatibility - The LL-S201A is compatible with devices running Windows 8, the latest operating system from Microsoft. Windows 8 supports smooth and intuitive touch screen functionality, which can be experienced to its fullest on this beautifully responsive LED back-lit monitor.
- Highly Sensitive Pen Input
- Smooth Onscreen Writing - Incorporating a highly sensitive capacitive touch screen, the LL-S201A offers precise recognition of onscreen input, whether it originates from a hand or pen. As well as being sensitive enough to detect the bundled pencil-slim touch pen, the LL-S201A can also distinguish pen and hand input, for stress-free onscreen writing.
- 2 mm Tip Touch Pen - The dedicated touch pen allows smooth and extremely accurate onscreen writing of fine text and lines—it’s just like writing on paper. The LL-S201A’s pen features an extra small 2-mm tip that enables users to easily underline text, add notations, draw illustrations, and make amendments to onscreen content.
- Support for Microsoft Office Ink Tools - The LL-S201A supports Microsoft® Office ink functionality, allowing the user to write on Excel or Word documents displayed onscreen and save the files—notations and all.
- Sharp Pen Software™ - The bundled Sharp Pen Software lets users enjoy natural handwriting functionality. Once documents have been imported as images and displayed on the touch screen, users can quickly write and draw directly on the screen surface using the bundled touch pen or a finger. Sharp Pen Software also features an overlay mode that enables onscreen handwriting regardless of the application being used.
- User Friendliness
- Palm Cancellation Function - A palm cancellation function prioritizes pen recognition, so users can write with the touch pen even if their palm is resting on the screen.
- One-Touch 180-Degree Rotation - A touch of the onscreen Rotate icon rotates the screen content 180 degrees, making the monitor a highly effective tool in face-to-face, across-the-table presentations and consultations.
- Built with Quality
Slim-Bezel, Full-Flat Screen - The LL-S201A features a narrow 15.4-mm bezel and a “full-flat” screen that’s seamlessly flush with the bezel. This makes it ideal for touch screen operations that involve swiping from the edge of the screen—for example, the charm bar in Windows 8.
- Thin and Lightweight - The LL-S201A weighs 5.1 lbs. and measures only 25.2 mm at its thickest point. This thin, lightweight design makes it easy to move about and enables users to easily switch between standing, pen writing, or horizontal usage styles.
- Superb Image Quality - The LL-S201A’s 20-inch-class LCD panel incorporates Sharp’s UV2A* technology. This ensures highly efficient use of light from the backlight and prevents light leakage, for the display of truly bright whites and extremely deep blacks. The LL-S201A also boasts 1,920 x 1,080-pixel full-HD resolution to ensure that none of the detail or visual impact is lost. Everything from fine text to intricate graphics is rendered with impressive precision.