Introducing a highly responsive touch screen monitor that brings a new dimension of interactive functionality to the workplace. This 24-inch-class (23-5/8" diagonal) touch screen LED edge-lit panel delivers full HD resolution with 16.7 million colors. Its 10-point multi-touch screen provides extremely quick response for writing and touch gestures. When connected to a device running Windows® 7, 8, or 8.1, the monitor serves as a beautifully intuitive interface.
- Touch screen Capability
- 10-Point Multi-Touch Screen - The LL-S242A-W is capable of recognizing 10 touch points at once. This expands touch interface applications beyond onscreen writing to include gaming, typing via an onscreen keyboard, playing virtual musical instruments, and more.
- Windows 8.1 Compatibility - The LL-S242A-W is compatible with devices running Windows 8.1, the latest operating system from Microsoft. Windows 8.1 supports smooth and intuitive touch screen functionality, which can be experienced to its fullest on this beautifully responsive LED edge-lit monitor. Windows versions 7 and 8 are also supported.
- Highly Sensitive Pen Input
- Smooth Onscreen Writing - Incorporating a highly sensitive capacitive touch screen, the LL-S242A-W offers precise recognition of onscreen input, whether it originates from a hand or pen. As well as being sensitive enough to detect the bundled pencil-slim touch pen, the LL-S242A-W can also distinguish pen and hand input, for stress-free onscreen writing.
- 2 mm Tip Touch Pen - The dedicated touch pen allows smooth and extremely accurate onscreen writing of fine text and lines—it’s just like writing on paper. The LL-S242A-W’s pen features an extra small 2-mm tip that enables users to easily underline text, add notations, draw illustrations, and make amendments to onscreen content.
- Support for Microsoft Office Ink Tools - The LL-S242A-W supports Microsoft® Office ink functionality, allowing the user to write on Excel or Word documents displayed onscreen and save the files—notations and all.
- Sharp Pen Software™ - The bundled Sharp Pen Software lets users enjoy natural handwriting functionality. Once documents have been imported as images and displayed on the touch screen, users can quickly write and draw directly on the screen surface using the bundled touch pen or a finger. Sharp Pen Software also features an overlay mode that enables onscreen handwriting regardless of the application being used.
- User Friendliness
- Palm Cancellation Function - A palm cancellation function prioritizes pen recognition, so users can write with the touch pen even if their palm is resting on the screen.
- Choice of Installation Mode - Whether installed in a landscape or portrait orientation, the LL-S242A-W offers a convenient, high-impact way to convey information in a wide range of settings. It comes with a stand for both landscape and portrait installation, and it offers compatibility with commercially available VESA mounts.
- Built with Quality
- Slim-Bezel, Full-Flat Screen - The LL-S242A-W features a narrow 22-mm bezel and a “full-flat” screen that’s seamlessly flush with the bezel. This makes it ideal for touch screen operations that involve swiping from the edge of the screen—for example, the charm bar in Windows 8.1.
- Superb Image Quality - The LL-S242A-W boasts 1,920 x 1,080-pixel full-HD resolution to ensure that none of the detail or visual impact is lost. Everything from fine text to intricate graphics is rendered with impressive precision.