For compelling digital signage in shopping malls, transportation hubs, college campuses and sports and entertainment facilities, the Sharp PN-A601 is a smart choice. This 60" class (60” diagonal) LED-LCD monitor offers ultra-high brightness of 2,000 cd/m2
for superb visibility, even in brightly lit high ambient light settings. The PN-A601 also provides exceptionally high image quality in full 1080p HD, with the energy savings of a full-array backlight in combination with local dimming. Engineered to meet the rigors of a wide range of commercial display and digital signage applications, the PN-A601 is 24/7 certified and supported with a 3-year on-site limited warranty.
*Screen image simulated.
- Exceptionally High Brightness for Settings with High Ambient Light - up to 2,000 cd/m2 brightness.
- 60" Class (60" Diagonal) Screen Size - with Sharp UV2A LCD Technology provides exceptionally deep blacks and bright vivid colors.
- Local Dimming - for high contrast and superb energy efficiency. Local dimming allows specific groups of LEDs to be dimmed. This helps deliver remarkably high contrast (up to 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio) and significant power savings.
- Full Array LED Backlight - gives the PN-A601 more uniform brightness than conventional CCFL backlighting. LED elements are positioned across the entire panel directly behind the liquid crystal layers, helping ensure beautiful uniform images.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution - from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- 24/7 Certified - for use in most any commercial application.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty - covers parts, labor and backlight, in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode - enables easy installation of high-impact video walls of up to 5 x 5. (Some installations may require additional third-party hardware.)
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Stereo Amplifier - for use with external loudspeakers.
- Extensive Interface Capability - Standard interfaces include HDMI® input D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) - adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).
- Optional Media Player PC (PN-TPC1) - easily attaches to rear of display. Permits all-in-one digital signage display package.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - with exceptionally low power consumption. The PN-A601 additionally conforms to the RoHS Directive restricting the use of hazardous substances.