The 42" Class (42-1/16" Diagonal) PN-E421 LCD monitor offers exceptionally high image quality and reliability for use in commercial display and digital signage applications. 24/7 certified, the thin bezel PN-E421 offers full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) resolution from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources along with compatibility for use in both portrait and landscape modes. Fanless architecture helps ensure ultra-quiet reliable operation, and optional input/output expansion board and signage controller provide maximum flexibility. The PN-E421 LCD display professional monitor is fully compatible with SDSS™ Sharp Digital Signage Software and is backed by a 3-year on-site limited warranty (covering parts, labor and backlight). Also available is the PN-E421P, which features an integrated protective overlay for use in high traffic areas.
*Screen image simulated.
- 42" Class (42-1/16" Diagonal) Screen Size - with 700 cd/m2 brightness and 3000:1 contrast ratio.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution - from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- 24/7 Certified - for use in most any commercial application.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty - covers parts, labor and backlight, in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Advanced Fanless Architecture - operates silently with maximum reliability.
- Thin Bezel Design along with Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode - enables easy installation of high-impact video walls of up to 5 x 5. (Some installations may require additional third-party hardware.)
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Stereo Speakers - eliminates need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability - Standard interfaces include HDMI® input D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) - adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).
- Optional Signage Controller (PC) - easily attaches to rear of display. Permits all-in-one digital signage display package.
- Compatible with SDSS Sharp Digital Signage Software
- Available with Integrated Protective Overlay (PN-E421P) - to enable use in high traffic applications.
- ENERGY STAR® - with exceptionally low power consumption.