Sharp’s PN-U553 professional LED display clearly has what it takes to get your message across. Designed for maximum impact, built for 24/7 durability, and sized for flexible installation, this 55 (54.7 diagonal), inch class display represent a dynamic new indoor digital signage solution. Thin and lightweight enough to ensure an easy fit in stores, offices, and public spaces, the PN-U553 display boasts the outstanding image quality needed to deliver truly compelling signage.
*Screen image simulated.
- 55" Class (54.7" diagonal) Screen Size - combined with TFT LCD technology helps create brilliant color images with maximum size and impact.
- Edge Lit LED Backlight - reduces power consumption and helps enhance reliability and legibility of text.
- Brilliant, Big Screen Images for Digital Signage - for use in public areas like trade show exhibit halls, hotel lobbies and conference areas, airport corridors and retail locations.
- Engineered for 24/7 Commercial Use - provides the reliability and durability you need for virtually any business.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution - from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- High Brightness (700 cd/m2) and Contrast Ratio (4,000:1)
- Slim Design with Cabinet Depth of only 2-1/4"
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty - covers parts, labor and backlight, in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Stereo Speakers - eliminates need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability - includes as standard interfaces HDMI® input, Mini D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, RS-232C input/output, DVI-D input, DVI-D output, DisplayPort™ input, stereo audio (3.5mm) input, Video BNC*, Component BNC (Y, Cb/Pb, Cr/Pr)*, stereo audio input RCA pin (L/R) x1, stereo audio output RCA pin (L/R) x 1 and RJ-45 LAN display control.
- Optional Media Player PC (U.S. markets only) - easily attaches to rear of display. Permits all-in-one digital signage display package.
*The component video BNC Y signal and video BNC share the same terminal