Designed for sophisticated video wall applications, the PN-V600A video wall monitor offers the world’s slimmest bezel available on a 60” class (60” diagonal) LCD display1. As a flexible digital signage solution with 24/7 certified reliability and an almost seamless bezel (just 6.5 mm total between neighboring monitors), the PN-V600A helps set a new standard for video wall displays. Its full-array LED backlight helps ensure uniform brightness and an enlarge (zoom) display mode enables one image to be expanded across up to 25 monitors (in a 5x5 configuration). An optional PN-ZR01 Control Kit permits all monitors in a video wall to be operated using a single remote, and the optional PN-ZB02 Interface Expansion Board expands the input/output capability of each display.
*Simulated screen images. Video wall images shown include multiple PN-V600A displays.
- 60" Class (60" Diagonal) Screen Size - with Sharp UV2A LCD Technology provides exceptionally deep blacks and bright vivid colors with up to 450 cd/m2 brightness and 4000:1 contrast ratio.
- World’s Slimmest Bezel on a 60” Diagonal Class LCD Monitor1 - for virtually seamless video wall displays. Thanks to its ultra-slim bezel, multiple PN-V600A monitors can be joined together to create high impact multi-screen displays. The width of the bezel between neighboring monitors in a multi-screen display is only 6.5 mm (2.4mm on the right and bottom, and 4.1 mm on the left and top). (Total non-display area for neighboring monitors is 7.1 mm.)1
- Full Array LED Backlight - gives the PN-V600A more uniform brightness than conventional CCFL backlighting. LED elements are positioned across the entire panel directly behind the liquid crystal layers, helping ensure beautiful uniform images.
- High Resolution - from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources. When used in a 3x3 video wall display, this Professional LCD Monitor provides over 4K x 2K total resolution (4098 x 2304 pixels) for ultra-high resolution / ultra-high impact images.
- Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode - enables one image to be spread across up to 25 monitors (in up to a 5x5 configuration) without the need for external processing equipment. The Frame Width Adjustment function eliminates misalignment and helps enhance the enlarged image in a multi-screen display.
- Compatible with Third-Party Video Wall Processors - for video walls of virtually unlimited size and configuration.
- 24/7 Certified - for use in most commercial applications.
- Choice of Installation Mode - for use in landscape, portrait and “face-up/face-down” installations.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty - covers parts, labor and backlight in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Amplifier - for use with external stereo speakers.
- Extensive Interface Capability - Standard interfaces include HDMI® input, D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB02) - adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).
- Optional Mounting Hardware Bundles – includes all of the hardware needed for the most popular video wall configurations, for both wall mounting and free standing installations.
- Compatible with SDSS Sharp Digital Signage Software
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - with exceptionally low power consumption.