With high brightness of 3500 Lumens and XGA native resolution, the 3D ready PG-D3510XL is ideal for larger classrooms, lecture halls, conference rooms, houses of worship, and rental/staging applications. In addition to incorporating the latest BrilliantColor™ DLP® technology with DLP Link™ (for high quality 3D projection from a single projector), the PG-D3510XL offers a 7 Watt audio system, RJ-45 network connector, built-in closed caption decoder and sealed DLP chip with filter-free design. Built in an ISO 14001 certified factory, with low standby power consumption of only 0.32W and an estimated lamp life of up to 5,000 hours (Eco+Quiet: On), this slim and lightweight RoHS compatible projector is exceptionally environmentally friendly!
- 3D-Ready - Make sure your projector is ready for use with new 3D content. Incorporating DLP Link technology, when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and active shutter 3D glasses (not included) that support the DLP Link system, the PG-D3010X captivates audiences with breathtaking 3D imagery. The PG-D3010X offers 3D support with both 60 Hz and 120 Hz XGA (1024 x 768) and SVGA (800 x 600) sources. (When not being used for 3D projection, these models offer full compatibility with traditional "2D" content.)
- High Brightness and Contrast - 3500 Lumens with 2000:1 Contrast Ratio.
- High Output 7 Watt Sound System
- BrilliantColor DLP Technology and Six-Segment Color Wheel - for superior color accuracy with more realistic image reproduction.
- Wide Complement of Input/Output Terminals - Inputs include 2 RGB/Component Video (second can be used for either a second input or loop-through output), S-Video, Composite Video, 2 Stereo Audio Inputs and Variable Audio Line Output. Control and Communications terminals include RJ-45 LAN, RS-232C and USB.
- RJ-45 Network Connector - permits remote access by web browser, diagnostics and auto e-mail sending, and has ability to link to a specific website for service and support.
- Free Downloadable Sharp Display Manager Software - for multiple projector management and monitoring for theft prevention.
- Sealed DLP Chip, Filter-Free Design - for lower maintenance and operating costs.
- "Quick Start" On-Screen Setup Guide; Built-in Closed Caption Decoder
- Wall Color Screen Adjustment Function - for use with whiteboards and blackboards.
- Presentation Assist Functions - (by remote control) include 3D Mode on/off, page up/down, GUI (Graphic User Interface) pointer, spotlight and mouse control. Pointer offers a choice of five on-screen icons; Spotlight function highlights a box or row of information.
- Unique Slide Lens Cover - helps protect lens from dust and provides an instant lens shutter. If the lens cover is kept closed for more than 30 minutes, the projector automatically turns off. This is a safety feature.
- Slim, Compact and Lightweight - with a height of only 3.1", weight of 6.2 lbs. and 12% reduced volume compared to our previous series.
- Enhanced Anti-Theft Design - includes LAN monitor function, reinforced metal security bar, metal security plate (for use with ceiling bracket) and optional security cable kit (for use with ceiling bracket).
- Shutter Door on Lamp Housing - helps keep glass confined in the event of lamp breakage.