Make sure your projector is ready to use with new 3D content. Incorporating DLP Link technology and when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and PC and optional 3D active shutter glasses (model X102, not included) that support the DLP Link system, these projectors captivate audiences with breathtaking imagery. Both projectors support 3D with 60 Hz and 120 Hz XGA (1024 x 768) and SVGA (800 x 600) sources. And the XG-PH80WN large venue projector further supports WXGA sources in 1280 x 720 resolution with 60 Hz and 120 Hz (downsampled). When not being used for 3D projection, both models offer full compatibility with traditional "2D" sources.
Requirements for Viewing 3D
1. A source PC and content that support the field sequential 3D format
· Refer to compatibility information to confirm supported signals
· 3D formats other than field sequential, such as formats used for Blu-ray™ 3D and DVD prepackaged media, are not compatible (as of March 2011)
2. 3D LCD Shutter Glasses (model X102, not included) that support the DLP Link system
* An image that is simultaneously projected from more than two projectors may not appear as 3D
* For additional information on DLP Link, please visit: http://www.dlp.com/projector/dlp-innovations/3d-ready.aspx