Engage audiences with eye-popping brightness, realistic colorimetry and stunning 3D imagery. Incorporating the latest DLP® Link™ technology, the XG-PH80XN systems integration / large venue projector offers high quality 3D projection from a single projector. With 6300 lumens brightness, powered zoom, motorized vertical and horizontal lens shift, choice of five lens options, dual lamp system, interchangeable color wheel, the XGA native resolution XG-PH80XN is ideal for most any high end installation. Add, exceptionally high contrast and image uniformity and this systems integration / large-venue projector is ideal for lecture halls and auditoriums, conference facilities, rental/staging, house of worship and NOC command and control.
- 3D-Ready - Make sure your projector is ready for use with new 3D content. Incorporating DLP Link technology, when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and active shutter 3D glasses (not included) that support the DLP Link system, the XG-PH80XN captivates audiences with breathtaking 3D imagery. The XG-PH80XN offers 3D support with both 60 Hz and 120 Hz XGA (1024 x 768) and SVGA (800 x 600) sources. (When not being used for 3D projection, the XG-PH80XN offers full compatibility with traditional "2D" content.)
- 6300 Lumens / XGA Native Resolution / 4:3 Aspect Ratio - for optimum performance with standard 4:3 XGA and video sources.
- Up to 2100:1 Contrast Ratio (with DynamicBlack™ on) - for sharper, more detailed images with deeper richer blacks in the darker areas of the image.
- Unique Intelligent Dual Lamp Design - This unique dual lamp system allows users to choose the lamp arrangement to suit their needs. Options include single or dual lamp projection, and the choice of standard brightness or “Eco+Quiet” mode projection. The Sharp dual lamp system additionally provides “redundant” reliability. In the event one lamp should fail, projection performance can be maintained using the other lamp without interruption.
- Power H&V Lens Shift - allows for exceptionally flexible projector placement while minimizing keystone distortion.
- Five Lens Options - With these lens options, Sharp has a projection solution from a 1.3 to 8.3 throw ratio. A fixed wide angle lens with 0.8 throw ratio is also available for special short-throw applications.
- Sealed DLP Chip with Interchangeable Color Wheel - helps provide enhanced reliability and projection flexibility. Use the included 4-segment color wheel for applications requiring highest brightness. Or, replace it with the optional BrilliantColor™ AN-PH80CW 6-segment color wheel for video applications where color accuracy is paramount.
- RJ-45 Network Connector - permits remote access by web browser, diagnostics and auto e-mail sending.
- 12V Trigger - enables a properly equipped motorized screen to be automatically lowered when the projector is powered on, and to be retracted when the projector is powered off.
- Extensive Security Features - including LAN monitor function, Kensington® compatibility, PIN code lock, control panel key lock and optional security cable kits (for use with AN-XGCM80 ceiling mounting bracket).
- Three Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty with 24-hour turnaround Express Repair Support - helps provide peace of mind. 90 day warranty on user-replaceable projection lamp.