The Sharp XG-SV200W (5000 lumens, XGA native resolution) is a full featured systems integration projector with 2.0 powered zoom lens, motorized H&V lens shift and filter free design (with sealed DLP® chip). What sets this BrilliantColor™ DLP 3D Ready projector apart is its optional motorized swivel mount (AN-SV100T). This ceiling swivel mount unit enables the XG-SV200X to be horizontally rotated by remote control up to 360º (180º in each direction) and with eight memory presets, allows the projector to automatically swivel and project, one at a time, on multiple screens.
*Some projector images shown include optional AN-SV100T swivel unit.
- High Brightness, Resolution and Contrast with 5000 lumens1 HD compatible XGA (1024 x 8768) native resolution, 2000:1 contrast ratio
- 2.0 Optical Power Zoom/Focus Lens with Motorized Horizontal and Vertical Lens Shift
- 3D Ready with DLP Link™ technology for high quality 3D presentations when used with compatible 3D field sequential content, PC and active shutter glasses.
- High quality and ultra-reliable digital projection with sealed DLP chip, BrilliantColor™ technology and HDMI® terminal
- 360º motorized horizontal rotation (180º in each direction) with optional AN-SV100T ceiling swivel mount unit. Ceiling swivel mount docks to projector and easily attaches to standard compatible ceiling mounting brackets.
- Projector and optional ceiling swivel mount unit incorporate mating multi pin board-to-board docking connectors. Once the projector is docked to the swivel mount, all projector connections are made through the input/output panel on the swivel mount unit, making installation quick, easy and neat.
- High output 10 watt audio system
- Enhanced Anti-Theft Design includes LAN monitor function, reinforced metal security bar, Kensington™ lock compatibility and optional security cable kits (for use with optional Sharp AN-XGCM55 ceiling mounting bracket)
- Direct power off and auto-restart
- Built-in Closed Caption Decoder with black and white text for easy readability.
- Presentation assist functions by remote control include page up/down, GUI (graphic user interface) pointer, spotlight and mouse control
- Wide Complement of Input/Output Terminals Inputs include HDMI®, RGB/Component, S-Video, Composite, and Stereo Audio. Outputs are provided for RGB Loop-through and Stereo Variable Audio Line-Out. Control and communications terminals include RJ-45 LAN, USB and RS-232C.
- Free Downloadable Sharp Display Manager Software for management of multiple projectors and for monitoring for theft prevention.