Built to handle most business, education or cinema applications, the SVGA native resolution Sharp Notevision® XR-50SL multimedia projector utilizes the latest Texas Instruments® BrilliantColor™ DLP® display technology. The XR-50SL projector provides superior features, performance and reliability at an exceptionally competitive price point. Powerful standard features include DTV/HDTV compatibility, inputs for a computer or component video source as well as composite and S-video, 2700 Lumens, 2000:1 contrast ratio, 7 watts of built-in audio, 1:1.2x zoom lens, closed caption decoder and sealed DLP chip with filter-free design. Built in an ISO 14001 certified factory, with low standby power consumption of only 0.32W and estimated lamp life of up to 5,000 hours (Eco+Quiet: On), this slim and lightweight RoHS compatible projector is exceptionally environmentally friendly.
- High Brightness and Contrast - 2700 Lumens with 2000:1 Contrast Ratio.
- High Output 7 Watt Audio System
- BrilliantColor DLP Technology and Six-Segment Color Wheel - for superior color accuracy with more realistic image reproduction.
- Wide Complement of Input/Output Terminals - Inputs include RGB/Component Video, S-Video, Composite Video, and 2 Stereo Audio Inputs. Output is provided for RGB/Component Video loop-through. Control and Communications terminals include RS-232C and USB.
- Free Downloadable Sharp Display Manager Software - for multiple projector management and monitoring for theft prevention.
- Sealed DLP Chip, Filter-Free Design - for lower maintenance and operating costs.
- "Quick Start" On-Screen Setup Guide; Built-in Closed Caption Decoder
- Wall Color Screen Adjustment Function - for use with whiteboards and blackboards.
- Presentation Assist Functions - (by remote control) include 3D Mode on/off, page up/down, GUI (Graphic User Interface) pointer, spotlight and mouse control. Pointer offers a choice of five on-screen icons; Spotlight function highlights a box or row of information.
- Unique Slide Lens Cover - helps protect lens from dust and provides an instant lens shutter. If the lens cover is kept closed for more than 30 minutes, the projector automatically turns off. This is a safety feature.
- Slim, Compact and Lightweight - with a height of only 3.1", weight of 6.2 lbs. and 12% reduced volume compared to our previous series.
- Enhanced Anti-Theft Design - includes reinforced metal security bar, Kensington™ lock compatibility and optional security cable kit (for use with optional ceiling mount bracket).
- Shutter Door on Lamp Housing - helps keep glass confined in the event of lamp breakage.