The Sharp Notevision® XR-55XL multimedia projector provides superior features, performance and reliability at an exceptionally competitive price point. Built to handle most business, education or cinema applications, the XGA native resolution XR-55XL utilizes the latest Texas Instruments® BrilliantColor™ DLP® display technology. Powerful standard features include DTV/HDTV compatibility, inputs for a computer or component video source as well as composite and S-video, 2700 Lumens, 2000:1 contrast ratio, 7 watts of built-in audio, 1:1.2x zoom lens, closed caption decoder and sealed DLP chip with filter-free design. Built in an ISO 14001 certified factory, with low standby power consumption of only 0.32W and estimated lamp life of up to 5,000 hours (Eco+Quiet: On), this slim and lightweight RoHS compatible projector is exceptionally environmentally friendly.
- High Brightness and Contrast - 2700 Lumens with 2000:1 Contrast Ratio.
- High Output 7 Watt Audio System
- BrilliantColor DLP Technology and Six-Segment Color Wheel - for superior color accuracy with more realistic image reproduction.
- Wide Complement of Input/Output Terminals - Inputs include RGB/Component Video, S-Video, Composite Video, and 2 Stereo Audio Inputs. Output is provided for RGB/Component Video loop-through. Control and Communications terminals include RS-232C and USB.
- Free Downloadable Sharp Display Manager Software - for multiple projector management and monitoring for theft prevention.
- Sealed DLP Chip, Filter-Free Design - for lower maintenance and operating costs.
- "Quick Start" On-Screen Setup Guide; Built-in Closed Caption Decoder
- Wall Color Screen Adjustment Function - for use with whiteboards and blackboards.
- Presentation Assist Functions - (by remote control) include 3D Mode on/off, page up/down, GUI (Graphic User Interface) pointer, spotlight and mouse control. Pointer offers a choice of five on-screen icons; Spotlight function highlights a box or row of information.
- Unique Slide Lens Cover - helps protect lens from dust and provides an instant lens shutter. If the lens cover is kept closed for more than 30 minutes, the projector automatically turns off. This is a safety feature.
- Enhanced Anti-Theft Design - includes reinforced metal security bar, Kensington™ lock compatibility and optional security cable kit (for use with optional ceiling mount bracket).
- Shutter Door on Lamp Housing - helps keep glass confined in the event of lamp breakage.
- Slim, Compact and Lightweight - with a height of only 3.1", weight of 6.2 lbs. and 12% reduced volume compared to our previous series.
- 3D-Ready - Make sure your projector is ready for use with new 3D content. Incorporating DLP Link technology, when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and active shutter 3D glasses (not included) that support the DLP Link system, the XR-55XL captivates audiences with breathtaking 3D imagery. The XR-55XL offers 3D support with both 60 Hz and 120 Hz XGA (1024 x 768) and SVGA (800 x 600) sources. (When not being used for 3D projection, these models offer full compatibility with traditional "2D" content.)