Sharp's CV-2P12SX Portable Air Conditioner is easy to move from room to room. The CV-2P12SX portable air conditioner provides Library Quiet® cooling with sleek and attractive styling and a High Density Plasmacluster® Ion Generator. The ion generator restores the balance of ions to your indoor environment to keep air from smelling stale and eliminates static electricity and can be used without venting to the outside. You can also use the CV2-P12SX Portable Air Conditioner as a dehumidifier to remove up to 65 pints of moisture from the air in a single day. When you combine this with fan mode, this portable air conditioner can truely be a year round appliance for your home. An included fully featured remote control with LCD display allows you to control the unit from virtually anywhere in the room. The flexible exhaust hose and window adaptor kit allow venting of the hot air, while keeping rain and insects out.
- Portability - 4 Easy Roll Casters allow the air conditioner to be moved easily from room to room. The flexible exhaust hose and window adapter kit allows easy venting to the outside.
- Full Function Remote Control with LCD Display - Control every function of the unit from virtually anywhere in the room. Change the mode of operation, adjust the fan speeds or activate the timer. The LCD display shows all of the current settings.
- Automatic Oscillating Louvers - allows air flow throughout the room for better distribution and comfort.
- Plasmacluster Ion Technology - Activate the Plasmacluster Ion generator to release positive and negative ions into the air.
- Large Capacity Dehumidification - Use the Dehumidify function to remove up to 65 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours.
- 4-Way Air Direction - lets you direct the cool air where you need it most.
- Library Quiet® - As low as 41dB at Low Cool.
- Bucketless Design - No water tank to empty. The built-in condensate disposal system sends the water out of the exhaust hose.