additional key features
Documents and images scanned from a color-scan-capable Sharp MFP can be imported directly to the pen software for display on the AQUOS BOARD. For added convenience, image data shown onscreen—including notations—can be saved to a PC or sent directly to an MFP for printout.
Work Smarter with Touch Display Link
Touch Display Link 2.01 software supports effective and multifaceted communication. Onscreen content—including handwritten notes and drawings made in real time—can be viewed simultaneously on the AQUOS BOARD and mobile devices2 such as PCs, tablets, and smartphones. Touch Display Link facilitates interactive presentations, lively discussions, and paperless meetings in both business and educational settings.
- Touch Display Link enables the following interactive functions on
AQUOS BOARD and mobile devices connected via wireless LAN:
- sharing of onscreen content
- transfer of files
- interactive onscreen writing and drawing
- remote control of the AQUOS BOARD from mobile devices
- Up to 50 mobile devices1, 3 can be connected simultaneously.
- Files can be exchanged between mobile devices even if they are
not connected to the AQUOS BOARD.
- Users can capture onscreen images and save them on their mobile
devices to make personally annotated memos (personal memo).
- Touch Display Link also connects two AQUOS BOARD on the same
network (intranet, VPN, etc.) to enable larger-scale interactive
Engineered for 24/7 Commercial Use
With 24/7 reliability and supported by a 3-year onsite limited warranty, you are provided with the reliability and durability needed for your business.
Also Available: Complete Electronic Whiteboard Packages.
Recommended for most applications, these complete packages include a Sharp Interactive Display System, compact on-board PC (which attaches to the back of the display) and rolling cart floor stand. These packages provide easy "1-part number" ordering plus easy "plug and play" setup.
Learn more about the PN-L Series